What training does my team need to teach CardioBOUNCE?
It is highly recommended that CardioBOUNCE instructors have at least a primary group exercise certification and have some experience teaching group exercise to the beat of music. Each CardioBOUNCE release comes with all the other training tools!
Where do we get the trampolenes (rebounders)?
We have had the best results, most durability, and economic value with the Nonfolding ReboundAIR Rebounders(Trampolenes). These can be be found at www.reboundair.com
We also reccommend:
As an Instructor, if I wanted to modify the class to suit the needs of my group, can I do that?
Please do. You are an experienced fitness professional you can modify anything you wish to suit the needs of your clientele.
What are the benefits of a group exercise class on a rebounder?
- Provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which benefits the body by strengthening the musculoskeletal systems.
- Protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
- Helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio. Rebound Exercise benefits you by giving you more control over these.
- Benefits lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. This benefits the body's immune capacity for fighting current disease, destroying cancer cells, eliminating antigens and preventing future illness.
- Circulates more oxygen to the tissues
- Establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
- Increases capacity for respiration.
- Causes core muscles and large muscle groups to contract, resulting in the rhythmic compression of the veins and arteries, which more effectively moves fluids, both blood and lymphatic, through the body and back to the heart, lowering peripheral blood pressure and lightening the heart's load.
- Decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system.
As a participant taking this class, what can I expect?
- Expect to have a good time. Bring comfortable clothes that allow movement as you would for any workout. Running and cross training shoes are great, but you can do this class barefoot as an option. Bring a towel, and plenty of water to drink.
- The rebounder will take the stress of impact away from joints when you are exercising. The 3 Interval blocks create a cardio buzz with active recovery periods.
- You will likely feel comfortable on a rebounder immediately, however you may wish to hang on the stabilizer bar that may be available at your facility. Your instructor will show you modifications throughout the workout, choose the options that best suit you.